Simon R. Downes, PhD, MS2
Medical student at Oceania University of Medicine, a hybrid US-Japan program that allows me to train locally while I prepare for the USMLE and local exams.
- Co-producer at Neurosurgical.TV
- Co-producer at Neurosurgery Le Freak
- Team member at Medical Training Express
- Manager at ACNS Neurosurgery Students Society
- Associate (student) editor at Medshr in the area of neurosurgery and the USMLE
- Clinical & research psychologist
- Medical student trainee at IUHW Mita Hospital (Tokyo, Japan)
Department of Diagnostic Radiology (2015-2016).
Regarding page contents
Radiology / Neuroradiology
Please note that the radiology cases I post are from my 2015-2016 rotations and case studies – some may be incorrect. Please use only as a reference, and do not hesitate to comment to point out my errors. The typical radiology cases I present (neuroradiology and other) are taken from Aunt Minnie’s atlas and imaging specific diagnosis.
I provide links to conferences that I have co-produced or participated as a student panel member. Neurosurgery Le Freak is a collaboration with a neurosurgeon & multi-media artist.
Neurosurgery Le Freak (co-produced videos)
I also have re-produced MANY of Dr. Krafts PATH BITES in my free iTunes Podcast.